StandardsInternational : Manufacturer specification
Fields of application include the control of wind turbines, the networking of transformer substations, remote monitoring of power meters (e.g. automatic metering), and security (e.g. video surveillance at airports, hotels, hospitals, schools, etc). Traffic management applications and the control of machines are just a few further examples of the diverse applications of the Nexans iSwitch systems.
Ethernet interfaces from 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps up to 1000 Mbps Ethernet are supported. The iSwitch allows to adapt the interfaces to the application by using the corresponding pluggable modules (Fast Ethernet or Gigabit SFP). It is designed for a wide input voltage and operating temperature range (-25°C up to +70 °C). This underlines the economic efficiency and the flexibility of the Nexans industrial series.
The management allows an easy configuration and administration from a central location. Rapid Spanning Tree, Radius, Prioritisation and SNMP-Traps are just a few of the implemented features. The replacement and the backup of a configuration can be realized by using an optional memory card (alternatively incl. MAC-address).
- Power over Ethernet (PSE and PD)
- System Configuration Backup on MMC card and boot up with Memory Card MAC address and Configuration
- Vario-SFP-Interface (Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet) with threshold alarm function (Syslog, SNMP-Trap etc.)
- Cable Diagnostic Function for exact localization of errors on the twisted pair cable links
- All configuration settings and status queries via telnet command line interface (CLI) possible
- Automatic upload of CLI configuration files via BootP Extended operating temperature range -25°C ... +70°C
- Cisco Interoperability
|Operating temperature, range||-25 .. 70°C|