Nexans recycling solutions: your cable waste has never been more valuable!
You don’t know what to do with your cable waste? You don’t want to worry about related legal obligations and constraints? We have a solution for you, that will also bring you a financial benefit.
Nexans, a trustworhty partner
Nexans customized recycling solutions: We are not only cable experts, but also recycling experts. By choosing Nexans recycling services you can receive money back in exchange for your leftover cables, while positively contributing to the environment. Moreover, Nexans recycling solutions mean:
- State-of-the-art grinding technology for copper and aluminum cables
- Turnkey logistics solutions
- Accountability and traceability for all operations.
How does it work?
STEP 1: AGREEMENT
When Nexans buys your cable waste, a recycling and pickup agreement is signed between both parties. Full traceability and transparency is ensured before, during and after the recycling process.
STEP 2: RECOVERY
We organize all the logistics by providing empty containers for bulk cable waste or trucks for drums, and transportation to the recycling facility.
STEP 3: COMPENSATION
Once the process to separate and recover the non-ferrous metals from the cable waste is over, your cable scrap value is credited to your bank account.
- Your cable waste is a source of revenue: we buy all types of leftover cables, made of copper or aluminum.
- Your life is made easier: we take care of everything, from cable scrap recovery to recycling.
- You do not need to worry about compliance: we recycle in strict respect of regulation and legislation.
- You contribute to circular economy: your cable waste is turned into recycled raw materials.