LANmark EU style angled 45 x 45 module 2 Snap-In white
- Kit of 45x45 back module with Snap-In front module
- Accomodates 2 Snap-In connectors
- Suitable for both copper and fibre
- Installation benefit thanks to angled design
- Colour white (RAL 9010)
- Also available in ivory (RAL 9002)
- Also available in 1 port version (N423.520)
StandarderInternational : Manufacturer specification
- The European style 45x45 angled module can accommodate 2 LANmark Snap-In connectors.
- It is also designed to hold fibre Snap-In adaptors, LC or SC, duplex or simplex.
- For detailed information on Nexans Snap-In connectors, please refer to the corresponding datasheets.
- The plastic material is UL 94V0
- The Snap-In connectors easily clip in the shuttered front module, which then is mounted into the 45x45 module without the need for any tools.
- Thanks to the angled position of the connectors, the minimum bend radius of the cables is maintained, even in situations where depth is restricted.
- The inclined faceplate also protects the patch cords and prevents dust entry when the shutters are left open.
- The 45x45 angled module fits into a wide range of international frames, surface mount boxes and trunking.
- Labelling window for easy management and port identification.
- Compatible with all Nexans Snap-In format connectors and adaptors
- Compatible with all Nexans 45x45 structural hardware
- Allows vertical and horizontal mounting in cable ducts
- Side clips can be easily removed if necessary
- Shuttered front module can be inserted in 2 different positions
Included in the kit:
- Labelling window
- Coloured shutters (bag of 100):
- red - ref. N421.701RED
- blue - ref. N421.701BLU
- green - ref. N421.701GRE
- yellow - ref. N421.701YEL
- orange - ref. N421.701ORA
- dark grey - ref. N421.701DGR
- black - ref. N421.701BLA
|Farve||Hvid RAL 9010|