LANmark-OF Micro-Bundle Universal (4F-12F) Dca
StandarderInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
Description and Application
The new Micro-Bundle technology from Nexans allows to manufacture a very flexible and small tube that is the central part of the new “LANmark-OF Micro-Bundle Universal” cable design. This results in a small, flexible, but mechanical robust cable. The central tube contains up till 12 fibres with a fibre diameter of 250 um. Termination of these fibres is done with splicing with pigtails.
The small bending radius of the Micro-Bundle makes the cable easy to arrange in patch panels and for installations in data centres and backbones.
The watertight glass yarns and the very limited amount of gel inside the tube makes this cable design watertight and suitable for installation outdoor in a duct by pulling.
The fire performance of the LANmark-OF Micro-Bundle Universal allows indoor installation as well. Since there is no drip effect of the very limited amount of gel the cable is optimised for both horizontal and vertical installations.
- Central Micro-Bundle
- Optical fibres (250 µm)
- Reinforced watertight glass yarns
- LSZH outer jacket with UV resistant additive
- Indoor cable for horizontal and vertical installation
- Outdoor cable for installation in a duct
- Designed for termination by splicing
- Central Micro-Bundle design for easy installation
- All dielectric
- Waterproof structure, Rodent retardant and UV-resistant
- Flame retardant (IEC 60332-1) and fire retardant (IEC 60332-3)
- Available in all fibre grades and from 4-12 fibres
- Gas Toxicity (IEC 60754) and Smoke Density (IEC61034)
|Maximum pulling force (IEC 60794-1-2-E1)||2200N|
|Maximum operating pulling force||700N|
|Crush resistance (IEC 794-1-E3)||200N/cm|
|Mekanisk modstand til impacts||1 impact of 3 N.m|
|Flamme afvisende||IEC 60332-1|
|Temperatur ved installation||0 .. 40°C|
|Drifttemperatur||-20 .. 60°C|
|Omgivelsestemperatur opbevaring, område||-40 .. 60°C|
|Minimum dynamisk bøjningsradius||60,0mm|
|See all products|